Cable height meter AR600E.
The AR600E is designed as an air cable height meter. It is designed for up to 6 pcs. cable height measurements.
At 23 m it can measure the hole for cables located 1.4 m from the center axis of the instrument.
There are special BOT and TOP modes for lower and higher cable heights.
Non-standard use for measuring the lowest cable height by drawing routes under bridges, transitions, tunnels, overhead lines, and the like. height limiting objects.
Together with the supplied horizontal measurement adapter, it can also be used as a classic distance meter from 3 to 18 m.
The AR600E works on the principle of measuring the reflected ultrasound waves. As the air density and hence the sound propagation speed depend heavily on air temperature, the height meter has a built-in temperature sensor that measures the temperature with a precision of 0.2 ° C. The microprocessor takes into account the temperature correction and accurately calculates the height of the overheads cables.
Number of cables: up to 6 pcs.
Measurement height for cable diameters:
1. 2.5 mm cable 3 ÷ 10 m
2. 5.5 mm cable 3 ÷ 12 m
3. 12 mm cable 3 ÷ 15 m
4. 25 mm cable 3 ÷ 23 m
1. 5 mm at a distance ≤ 10 m
2. 10 mm at a distance ≥ 10 m
- minimum distance between cables: 15 cm
- Accuracy: 0.5% + 2 digits
- measurement - up to 6 wires simultaneously
- temperature measurements - √
- indication of the number of cables - √
- operating temperature: -10 ° C to + 40 ° C
- power supply: alkaline battery of 9V 6F22 (Krona) type
- automatic shutdown: after approx. 3 mins
- indication of battery status - √
- display illumination - √
- Dimensions - 200 x 75 x 72 mm
- Weight - 205 g
- transport bag
- Battery 9 V 6F22
- distance measuring adapter
- vinyl purse
- instruction LV and EN